Saturday, January 13, 2007

Watching Grass Die? You must be insane.....

Yes that's what they all say......I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!! *Sighs* When I was small, my big brother put me in a headlock and shoved my faice in the grass. "Watch it die, twerp!!!" He walks off mumbling something about me being 11 and how immature he never was when he was my age or something like that. He told me to stay there or I'd die. Sooner or later my mom came outside and asked "What are you doing??" "Mister I'm All That put me in a headlock and told me to watch the grass die." She shakes her head and pulls me up. She told all her friends what I did and her friends told their friends and so on. So now when I come around people they say, "Gonna go home and watch grass die?" I give them a look and walk off. But that name means a lot to me now for some reason. I don't know why.........

No comments: