Saturday, January 13, 2007
My family and.....things......evil things. ^.^
Since I'm new and stuff...I'd thought I'd tell you a little about my family. 1.sockpuppet! My favorite color is purple. I love to read books and be with my family. I like to sing to (some of daughter's music) and my music.2.Daddy-o! My husband...=D. He likes soccer. Shocking isn't it? His favorite color is maroon-ish. His favorite food is a biscut with shrimp sauce 2 doses of butter and mozzerela cheeeeze. (He's weird like that but I married him so.....) He likes T.V and video games. 3.Son-monster! My son =D. He likes being with Daddy-o the most and likes playing online games. Actually all viedo games in general. He likes to come to me and tug on my jeans and hug my legs. He expects a ride on them. At night,I gather up Son-monster and Sweetie-pie,and I read them a story. 4.Sweetie-pie! My daughter =D. She is sooooo sweet! She helps me clean up and wash dishes and help take care of the Cat-tasic Crew. She's like a little minature me!! Every time I look like I need help, when I don't, she says "Momma....would you like some help?" I look down at her form what I'm doing and pick her up and say, "Sweetie-pie, I.....could use a little company..." Sweetie-pie grabs her special apron (that she made herself) and grabs a sponge or the kitty litter bag or whatever I'm doing.5.The Cat-tasic Crew! Our cats =D. Lemme tell ya.... These are the 3 wierdest cats you'll ever see. They like to drink rain water that's in dirt....They fight for the food bowl and push it away. They freak out when we open the door and start to poor them food. Anyway, they're all tabbies (tabbys whatever) and one of the girls gave birth to the cutest kittens ever! That was like......a few days after Christmas. But, of course, we had to give them away. But we gave them to my friend, Indian Chiefy, who loves cats anyway, so that's good. Hope you like this post about my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment